Thursday, October 25, 2012

HARD WORK + SELF EXPRESSION = BLOG

DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM ROOM

         
   

    I want to have a room like full of accessories like t.v, laptop, dvd player, air condition room, have a big bed in the middle of my room, have an basketball ring inside my room and I want to have a big room so I can put all of my things inside my room.

  

    I like to have a cool room that when I entered to my room all of the lights will turn on and my t.v will also turn on and I want to have a touch screen t.v so I can touch the t.v not the remote and that's my dream room.....





  DESCRIBE YOUR FIRST VISIT TO THE DENTIST
   
    I went to the dentist and I was slightly scared because the dentist will pulled out my tooth. But after the dentist pulled out my tooth it did not hurt at all.

    And after my tooth was pulled out my mommy pay a half of it because my dentist is my mother's friend. And the dentist gave me some cotton to put into my tooth to lessen the bleeding moment.

    And after I finish my dentist session my mommy buy me some ice cream to eat and that's my first visit to my dentist....


  







    HOW CAN I EARN MONEY

   I will study hard to have a good job to manage someday a own business company to earn own money by your own skill's in studying not by doing some crime to have a very lot's of money.

    I will hang out with other people to learn many things to how can earn a money. And if you have a good or better job don't quite to that job because many people don't have a job to earn a money....








WRITE SOMETHING NICE ABOUT YOUR SELF

 I'm a kind friendly who's trustworthy. They can gain my trust as long as they give me theirs. I always want to be happy to have fun.

    I don't want any stress in my life that is why I always think of positive outcome, I really don't want to deal with pressures since this are distractions in my life, so I just go with the flow of my life with a positive perspective.

    Every day for me is exciting, that I must enjoy every minute of everyday, and I should not entertain problems, I always want to have fun and just be a happy go lucky guy....




No comments:

Post a Comment