Saturday, November 10, 2012

DESCRIBE FIVE THINGS YOU USUALLY DO AFTER SCHOOL

Essay 2 


   Change clothes

    
   After I go to school I change my clothes because it's to dirty because of the smells outside and smells in the road many bad smell when riding in jeep cause of many pollution.

    Clean my shoes

   
    I clean my shoes to look new again because if u don't brush or clean your shoes it become dirty and have a bad smell inside your shoes.








    Planning what to wear for tomorrow


    I'm choosing a nice or a good cloth to wear in the school to have a good look and I prepare the cloth I will use for tomorrow's new day.

    Open my laptop


    I always open my laptop to see mails, new paper works, project, send some power point and checking my message.

    Sleep early


    I sleep early when I finish my daily things I usually do and rest my mind and I sleep early to wake up on the time I set the alarm clock and be right on time in school.

1 comment: