Sunday, November 18, 2012

If you had three wishes, what would they be?


Essay 4


If you had three wishes, what would they be?



My first wishes, are hope god will listen to my wishes and have mercy on me. Knock my father heart to come back home and will stay to us for good, because I really miss him. His present and the bonding moment of father to his son.

        

       My second wishes, is to get my freedom a freedom to choice what I want to do in my life that there’s no one to command me what do’s or don’t to my decisions. Let them allowed me to have a little freedom to make my own decision and beside I’m already old enough, and I already knows what are wrong and right decisions are.



       My third and last wish, That my family is back what they are before! I mean my parent’s until now I’m still hoping that someday my father and my mother are back in each other’s arms again.

1 comment: