Thursday, December 13, 2012

My First Interview

Essay 10


     

I was interviewed by Mr. Deeno Lapira in Discussion room B in APC located at the 7th floor near the English Resource Center. He asked me to sit down to formally begin the interview at 1:45 pm to 1:60 pm Tuesday afternoon, and when he said to me that “you can seat down” I answered him “thank you sir” before sitting down.


When he started to interview, I began to have a more excited than to have a nervous breakdown. He listed every world I say to him. The interview was really serious on how he ask a question it’s hard for me to focus in eye to eye contact with him.


Confidence is the key to have a good answer to all the question he ask from you and by that confidence I answer all the question he ask to me. And after the interview was done already my nervous gone and back to the normal feelings and back to the real me because if you have your interview with other people you might have change for a little bit time to properly answer all the question with a right perspective.

  

1 comment: