Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Whom do you admire the most now?



Essay 6


   The person who I admire most right now is my best friend, the girl who catch my attention in the first day of school. I remember! I was just 13 years old and on my first year in high school, and yet I could truly say that what I felt for her was for real.

   Since then that day I lead my eyes for her. I admit she got me, she captured my heart and my soul. I don't know why? what will happen but she have me maybe the way her smile, easy strides, warm voice, friendly disposition, and her ultimate weapon, her being true-person, that's why I madly, deeply in love with her, because If I'm with her I feel happy and contented in life.

   I want to be with her every minute, every second, every hour and everyday because If I'm with her I have a lots of energy to enjoy the day with her I always have a big smile and a big and lovable heart when where together.


1 comment: