Sunday, December 9, 2012

Write the names of five places you like or would like to visit. Why?

Essay 9

    1. Singapore
    2. Canada
    3. Baguio
    4. Laguna
    5. Japan

    I went in Singapore last year I'm with my dad, aunt, and my grand ma, we go there as a tourist. We visit their tourist spot like Ocean park and the Universal studio, I would say that the country like a Singapore it's a very nice, beautiful country. I also say that people living there was very organize and kind people because that country is very clean and also no traffic like here in the Philippines.

    Second I want to visit is the country of Canada I heard from my auntie Canada is also a beautiful country. There's a lot of place you wanted to discovered and to explore also and of course the weather I love to watch the snow and what does it feel if you want to see the snow fall down in your palm.

   Third is Baguio well for me Baguio is an ordinary place but they have a cold weather too and that place have a strawberry farm, and twice a year we go there with my mother side to have a vacation there.

    Fourth is Laguna because my mother's parent's is living there with my other cousin's. It's just a place that i like most because if I was there all of my cousin play with me and we hangout everyday if we don't have a class.

    And last but not the least Japan, from T.V I watch in anime there's a lot and a cultural tradition in Japan I want to see, and the most I die to see is the blossom on how I love it.

  

  

1 comment: